10% OFF Storewide + FREE shipping on orders over $39.99

Under Breast Sweating And Its Solution

Under the breasts sweating is a medical problem similar to the skin problems associated with those people with a bariatric issue. It is called Infantigo and this can lead to more serious skin problems. 

When sweating accumulated under the breasts the moisture will create bacteria and this will cause rashes and even skin breakdown requiring medical attention. 

An infantigo rash typically consists of clusters of sores. While it typically does not cause serious problems, infantigo sores are certainly “eye-sores”. Left untreated, however, the sores can end up causing permanent damage and more serious complications. 

Infantigo is a bacterial skin infection. It can be caused by two different types of bacteria: strep (streptococcus) or staph (staphylococcus). Typically, these bacteria infect skin that is broken or damaged by cuts, scratches, bites, eczema, or other skin conditions. However, infantigo can also occur in healthy skin. 

The condition is highly contagious and easily spreadable through either physical contact or contaminated items (such as shared towels, bed sheets, and clothing). This is one reason why infantigo commonly affects children, as it is easily picked up at daycares and in school. However, adults may also find themselves with the infection if they come in contact with someone else with infantigo. 

How to Treat and Prevent Infantigo

Luckily, there are infantigo treatments that can help you put a quick end to any breakout that occurs. We recommend our Dry Body® Antiperspirant Wipescontaining the maximum ingredient allowed by the FDA (aluminum chloride at 15%) without a prescription. These wipes will keep the area dry and sweat free for multiple days so that your skin can repair itself. 

The most important thing is to see a doctor if you have the signs or symptoms of infantigo. If left untreated, infantigo can cause permanent scarring and skin pigmentation. It can also lead to kidney damage in rare instances, so it is better to see your doctor to avoid any risk. 

Typically, doctors will prescribe a topical antibiotic cream to apply over the infantigo rash or blisters. For more aggressive cases, a doctor may prescribe antibiotic pills.



Sold Out

Back to the top